Friday, November 14, 2014

Be spend pocket money

"I used to meet her often before, but once she became famous, she does not even contact me.”

I met an acquaintance who expressed displeasure with a grim expression, saying, "It's not what a person does.” But I think it's possible because it is a human.

Everything in the world is constantly changing. No matter how hard I try, I cannot stop. In the days of obscurity, people can meet others by snooping around here and there, but when people becomes famous, they may become distant from the people used to meet because more and more people are calling to meet.

I thought I should change something as I looked at the acquaintance who was not able to adjust to the change of the person she knew. The change that dominates the inner mind that takes a long time. First, let's try to transform even the outer appearance.

There is a person who appears on the opening with an unsightly, sophisticated and comfortable attire. While I was peeping at her clothes, I bravely started saying, “you’re a good dresser” I began to talk to her asking for help.  

I met her in Soho, Manhattan. She volunteered as a fashion coordinator to help me with shopping. She finished the preliminary exploration for me, advised me to throw away all my clothes, giving me a tight list of the necessary items I needed. I was surprised.

In simple designs and colors, black, gray, beige or white pants and skirts and cardigan sweaters, jeans and ankle boots and black horn glasses should be standard. Clothes to wear at a decent meeting shopped in a department store that had never been before a week lather. I was tired of the growing credit card debt, but I agreed with her advice, "Even if you want to wear good clothes, It won’t last long.”

I got a tug neckline shirt covering the poor chests and boot cut pants covering the short height. At the same time, I was helped to reduce the length of the pants.

I could not use my mother’s savings that my mother had saved for her whole life. Eventually, her daughter-in-law was squandered with luxury. Who will I save for? With the consent of her husband, I Spend pocket money without hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment