Friday, August 1, 2014

The reason I stopped alcohol

‘One apple a day doesn’t need a doctor.'

An alcoholic in solitary confinement who is being treated has always asked his visiting relatives to bring apples. The relatives thought that he decided to quit drinking and live healthy. But he was making apple wine.

For me, no matter how advanced modern civilization has developed, there is no invention that is nothing more than alcohol, even though new products have been poured out in a torrent.

It has been two months since I've had a drink that I enjoyed on my fancy.

By the time I came home from school, sitting next to my beloved father and told him stories that had happened at school. My father, feeling better, opened his wallet and gave me pocket money. Then he poured me a small glass of wine, saying, “You have a drink too,” as it was from high school. The wine has been a part of my life for many years except when I was pregnant.

Like my father who doesn’t drink more than a cup, I drink two glasses at the opening of the evening, never drunk, but I am careful because I get sick. When I drank too much alcohol, I woke up in the middle of the night and made vomiting and diarrhea. I was falling down to the bathroom. Fortunately, I woke up without hitting my head. If I had no luck, would not I be able to write this now.

I am a mother who should become the model would be excited to offer the sons drink when the sun began to dim. I decided to stop drinking while I watched my son who looked at me with his anxious eyes, hiding the bottle at the bottom of the table.

"I have stopped drinking." "Good for you. If you keep drinking and die early, are not it unfair, your husband’s new married woman is only one is seeing glory? You’ll have to stay healthy long." My mother who has been sick for a long time and died early would be unfair. My heart was overwhelmed by the thought that my sister-in-law and my father's girlfriend have a good life to spend money that my mother has suffered and saved without spending. “It’s all their luck.” My father used to say, evadingly. 

It is all the more unfair because injustice comes the nearest people, but who should blame? I should blame myself for not managing my life well. If I do not want to die as early as my mother, I should really stop drinking alcohol.

What about the opening? I have to drink wine otherwise I can’t speak English fluently.

No comments:

Post a Comment