Friday, August 15, 2014

A wildcat-like grandmother

Old sister, it is my title written on a card sent by a friend. We have been talking to each other without realizing the difference between the ages of five. Suddenly, I was strangely uncomfortable.

My friend hugs me tightly, looking pleased with her bright clothes, accessories, and big eyes whenever we meet. She is a friend who lives in an attitude of learning and sends her bright energy as she enjoys the accompaniment in the church and thinks that art is life.

Even if I avoid meeting her, she waits and does not burden me. She does not mind if I cannot see her, but she always contact me first if we haven’t seen for a long time.

Come to think of it, I have never heard anyone call me 'older sister' except for my real sister. I have a small body, no iron, and I do not have the atmosphere to serve as a boss at all.

It is not easy to meet people. I can do what I want to do alone, but the fellowship with a person must understand and consider the situation of the opponent.

As people get older, many people become stubborn and self-assertive. Once meet such a person, raise their tail, set their claws, and point out the weaknesses of the other person. And if something is not going their way, it leaves a wound other person and goes without a fuss. I don’t want to relationship with such a person.

On the other hand, there are people who grew old generously, There are also people who look back on their past lives and vacate themselves to design new lives on empty blank pages. As people grow older, people are turned to good, bad, or to reinvent themselves.

When I meet a generous person, I am ashamed of myself who is not generous. When I meet with the person who are like wildcats I am breathed in fear. I am burdensome to be treated as a boss by people. Wouldn’t it be a long time friend if we didn’t talk about religion and keep our promises and do not trade money. Also if we have a sense of humor, our old age is richer.

Even if I am not enough for a wildcat to be able to sort out human relations like this, but I am a black cat crouching at the window of a sunny day. Ah! I really do not want to grow old as a wildcat-like grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment