Friday, August 29, 2014

Keep it to yourself

"Nobody knows it. Only you know." When the old man who had been telling me that he would only speak to me as if it was a secret, but after he was leaving for Korea, the surroundings have become quite because the big mouth disappeared.

The words that have already rolled off my mouth are not mine. But what can I do if someone says in his or her mouth. If it is such an important story, do not pull it out at all. Once spit out, it can no longer be secret.

At this age, five or six friends got along well together. And then hey were bullying one or two of them including me. They were afraid that the people they bullied would reveal secrets. Even though it's a bit of a doubt, what does it have to do with me? I have to carry my own busy life anyway. I was not missing them at all.

"New York is going to be overturned soon." An acquaintance declared her divorce tremendously as if she were declaring war. New York is still quiet. People were not surprised because they had already become accustomed to the frequent fighting of the couple. I wonder if she was upset because people are so quiet about her divorce.

Unlike the habit of blowing other people’s affairs in my motherland, I do not want to be tied to other people's troubles, nor is it enough to be interested in busy New York life that I have to deal with even a little thing.

Individuals should solve their own problems and troubles, and should only share their joy in meeting friends. Do we need to look at someone who is uncomfortable in our age?

My friend, I do not care if you tell everyone else what I've been saying because you also have your own story and situation. I will not say anything I should not take care of but I will say if I want to even if you don’t want me to say.

But what am I writing such a silly story about being so good? Suddenly I miss my friends very much even though I got bullied.

No comments:

Post a Comment