Friday, April 25, 2014

Twilight bridesmaid

The mere thought of it makes me excited. I've never been a bridesmaid before, but I think I'll be a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding.

On the second Tuesday of every month, during the book club hours, there are many well-informed people talk, so I keep quiet. After the book club, I talk about a book with some friends. And we have fun without thinking of going home.

This time, we played late at night at my house. We talked about "the best thing we've ever done and the most regrettable thing we've ever done in our life." One of the friends wants to marry a man she has been dating for two years. Twilight women were uproar that they were going to be the bridesmaids. A single friend decided to receive a bouquet.

Everyone was excited to decide the date and place of the wedding. They wish to have a wedding at a resort like Bermuda and they said would pay for their bridesmaid expenses. One of the friend's sons recently got married at a Dominican resort. She was lying on the sand at the beach when her son called “Mom, come quickly, I have to get married” she rushed to the wedding hall!

I smile in my imagination that when we are eating, drinking, and playing, someone shout, “Come quickly Wedding is going to start,” the elderly bridesmaid runs in the same color dress, and the elderly best men runs like a penguin in their tuxedo.

What would be difficult? In this situation, we should make a pleasant and cheerful mind and enjoy our life. If we pay for the wedding package, the resort will prepare for the wedding. I want to go on the wedding trip with my friends, but my husband keeps his tongue on, "You are starting again. When will you become mature?" “If I become mature, I feel bored, lonely, and tired. Can't I just live like this?"

I want to throw away my husband, who often kicks his tongue like an old man, but he earns more money than before. If I want to go to the resort, I have to make my husband feel good. Should my friend ask me to be a bridesmaid? I can see the wrinkles on my face, but my waist is the thinnest among my friends. If I wear a dress, it would look nice in my back.

My friend may not be planning to marry, but am I alone in imaging her wedding and excited? If I can do anything about my life, I'll recreate it and enjoy the rest of my life.

Friend, if you don't want me to be a bridesmaid at your wedding, I am fine. Live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment