Friday, April 18, 2014

Even if I get a perm

In the '70s, the so-called romantic days, I was abandoned as soon as three or four times met the man I wanted. It was my fault that I talked nonsense because I couldn't bridge the gap between social awareness with him who had a father was a professor and I had a father who was a merchant. I don't want to go back to the detail.

On the day when the rain came down, I begged him for my fault, but he said, “I do not want to see you anymore.” The blue clothes stood in the rain until it turned soaked in the rainwater and turned black.

After several days of long illness, I got a perm my hair in the 1970s with the Afro style of Michael Jackson as a way to quickly forget him.

I haven't had a perm since the incident I don't want to remember. But when my eyes met the owner of the hairdresser, I felt it was okay to leave my hair with her. She began to perm my hair saying that my face was small and would look good on me.

There was no rejection at least when I went to a meeting with a perm hair, horn-rimmed glasses, and a artemisiagreen corduroy jacket. Maybe it was because I sat in a dark coffee shop, hung my chin and listened to the long and boring philosophy of boys.

It's a ridiculous idea, but I hate to live in a always alerted to the tension and living in a clogged structure. It can be said that I had a perm because I thought that changing my hair like before would change my inner head a little. Don't you think you need to abandon yourself and lose yourself to come up with a new idea?

I want to leave home like Goldmund in the "Narcissus and Goldmund" of Hermann Hesse and wander to the free soul. I want to get out of the fixed custom and search for myself and devote myself to art. But in this boring everyday life, the only thing that can change me is visiting a hairdresser.

I could not look into the mirror that the owner of the hairdresser showed. I ran out of the door. I was caught up in the cold wind. 'Why am I doing this!'

I came to the house where no one was there and looked closely into the mirror. My hair changed but it didn't affect me at all. It should not be ordinary mundane. It should be different. I must transform.

No comments:

Post a Comment