Friday, April 11, 2014

Please do it yourself

Following the clattering of doors, the shower water is heard. There was kick and a bang again. "Honey, give me the meal," he said, and then there was a noise setting the table. It was quiet as if they were eating.

"Honey, give me water to take the medicine." "It's in the fridge. Go and get it." The woman's irritating sound woke me up. The man stood up, fluttered, opened the refrigerator door, and asked, "Where's the water?" “It's there," followed by the woman's rasping.

My husband lying next to me got up and left the room. "Let's eat." "No thanks." The sound of the door banging shut seems to be my husband going out. I didn't get up. In the kitchen, the man still demanded something, and the woman responded with an irritated voice.

A woman's voice before marriage was too quiet and rather to be heard. Even though he's big, he sits still and constantly is looking for this little woman.

Who should blame? It was the fault of the man's mother who put him on the pedestal. And it was because of his wife who took care of all his demand. It was the result of two women's wrong thoughts that did not allow him to learn about his repeated mistakes on his own. I pity this little woman who is getting old being treated like a slave.

A man who enjoys reading books and is full of knowledge, and that knowledge has nothing to do with life! He knows everything about world history, geography, and politics. He is well versed in classic, and can memorize old Korean verse. He also speaks fluently English and Spanish but there is no room for wisdom in his head.

I would let children and husband do it themselves. Can let them stand-alone. Not helping them is what truly loves them.

Husband and sons, if you want to live happily with your wife without divorce, do it yourself. It's a Home Depot business slogan that my husband likes but doesn't practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment