Friday, October 4, 2013

Let's do it again

It's said that a simple lettuce wrap lunch invitation.

However, it was the best table setting with sincerity. How are there so many kinds of lettuce that we can eat! All the lettuce just came from the field. The meal on the grass was pleasant.

Last Chuseok, an acquaintance prepared a meal and took it to another acquaintance's house for lunch. Gatkimchi, kale miso soup, and unforgettable cooking were a lot. The precious food, which was too full to eat, still makes my mouth water.

The acquaintance has prepared everything according to the use of the bowl according to the number of people so that it does not bother the host. In addition, while we ate and chatted happily, the rest of the vegetables were pickled in soy sauce and even washed the dishes.

"It was not hard to prepare food, but it was hard to wash so many kinds of lettuce wraps." she said.  I feel ashamed of myself when I stand in front of her. I feel sorry if I'm so grateful. If I am sorry, I lose my word. I couldn't even say thank you, but I quietly fell into old thought.

I once worked at a parent association when my children were young. There were many things to do at every school event, but there were many other things. Even if I always take good care of my supplies, I often find things slow and embarrassing because I didn't bring the tools. I thought it would be convenient to go to the school office to borrow and use, but those who worked together said that they should not disturb the school staff who work for the children.

It reminded me of the lesson that if I work without preparation, I make others it difficult for others.

“Let's do it,” said the landlord's dialect at the door of the elevator. We burst into laughed so hard. It was a fun picnic buried in the lettuce wrap with a nice group of people laughing and chatting. I wish I could do it again, but thanks and sorry. I should do it next time, but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment