Friday, January 25, 2013

100th story

"Do you drink a lot these days?" That's what my friend, reading my articles in the newspaper and looking into my life, asked me

There were many cases to drink in my life. When I was young, I drank about my father's constant affairs. Before I get married, I drank because I'm miserable and lonely. After marriage, I drank because I have had the trouble of living. I still drink that my life is a little better now. So I don't have anything to write about except tales of alcohol in my life.

I wrote many letters of apology because I did many wrong things when I was in school. I stayed in the classroom after school, while writing a letter of apology, I looked out of the window. It snowed heavily. I ran out and ran around the empty playground to put the snow flowers in my mouth. What's the snow in May? The acacia white flowers poured down like snow. My letter of apology had to be continued to the next day.

When I came to America, I wrote a letter about twice a week to respond to my real father's love for me. A letter of apology and a letter are well writing its own way. But I don't know how to write philosophical and profound writings.

It hasn't much memory also have difficulty comes in time to properly use what I knew common sense. I read a book to see if it will help me with my writing, but I can't remember in my knowledge or analyze it in detail. I often travel to write. However, I feel the overall atmosphere, but it is difficult to remember the places that I have visited historically.

Sometimes I want to hide somewhere when I hear readers say 'I'm having fun reading your articles.' 'I just wrote chatter.' answer with feels sorry. Any way I still have a lot of cases to reflect on and drink, so I continue to write without lack of subjects.

We all have our own trials and loneliness. I want to share my dark memories with my readers and share my feelings of pain. It is interesting to see the stories of people who have healed their life pains with humor and come out of darkness to brighten their new world.

"What does it feel like if can't see eyes?" Someone asked a blind. The blind replied, 'you can know my feelings if you close your eyes as much as I have lived my life.'  I want to write a story that soothes pain with humor and wit like the blind.

Even though I'm ashamed of the strange feeling of reading my diary with others, I'm writing my 100th story.

No comments:

Post a Comment