Friday, July 6, 2012

It's okay now

I said "Good morning." Rather than looked at me, doesn't she pretend? I raised my hand and said hello with a smile. She kept ignore me. Did she enter the depression since today?

I should carefully observe the facial expressions of her I encounter on the street. Otherwise, I can start an absurd day.  If the eyes did not meet, I tried to avoid it, but she was nice to hug me. She's back in mania!

I met three or four people with bipolar disorder in their lives. The first experience was that I had no experience at all in college, so I had some hard time.

At the beginning of the spring semester of college senior year, a tall, handsome student returned to school. He followed me around saying he liked me. It is a pair of pictures that are not suitable for me who am short and not pretty. Having been following me all summer, at the beginning autumn, he hurried past me without pretending to know me. Perhaps he has lost interest in me now that he met a new woman?

One day at the start of the first summer of the following year, I met him in front of my house, who had gained weight and grown bigger. He waited for me because he wanted to tell me something. That's what he's saying, 'marriage.' It was ridiculous .He pretended not to know me all winter, and then suddenly he showed up and mentioned "married.' I thought that he doesn't get along with the girl he's dating, so he's trying to take me as his anger.

After that he stood in front of our house every day and waited for me. My father took him to the coffee shop and advised, 'to catch the enemy, you have to hide in the forest, observe the enemy and wait for the time. Please retreat and wait for the opportunity.'

I couldn't see him for a while to see if my father's advice had worked. One day when I was going out in peace, I almost fainted. Not only did he camp in front of my house and watch me alternately with his friend, but his older sister also came to see me.

Unexpectedly, I heard from his sister was that his brother was "depressive patient. I'll be admitted him to the hospital." It was a mournful request to wait while the hospitalization fee was prepared. No wonder. Who can love me so much!

Since that event, if meeting new people has led to the habit of observing psychological status throughout the four seasons. Some people come with bipolar disorder every season, but others come more often. Such people have to avoid. When I start to tangle with them, life falls into a whirlpool of chaos.

Fortunately, according to a friend who visited New York last year, he got married and work and live well. It's a nice sound. But when I see him still hanging around in my dream, I run away and wake up talking to myself. "It is dream. Dream. It's OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment