Friday, July 27, 2012

We are like an affair couple too

My husband has gray hair and the belly came out a little. I am a small and thin like the figure of elementary school students who have grown up well these days. I wore an sleeveless short dress under the pretext of muggy weather. In addition, I wore red-rimmed sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat. Because Is that why?

Tired of heat and people, we were on board first bus to the Gangneung at the Gangnam Express Terminal without hesitation. The bus passed through a well-drilled tunnel between the misty mountain paths.

We got off at Gangneung and took a taxi to Gyeongpodae. The taxi driver said, "the accommodation business is not good because the tourists coming and going for a day because the tunnel is well drilled, unlike the local people's wind." We unpacked the luggage at the hotel the driver took us to. Then we tried to have dinner at the restaurant introduced by the hotel.

In a large fish bowl at the entrance to the restaurant, the fishes were trapped in desperation, not knowing whether they were floating or swimming. When I looked closely, I saw that the scales have been peeled and the fins have been shorn. They looked like would rather want to die. My appetite died away. Suddenly, a woman who had surgery heavily on her eyelids jumped out, saying the hotel had contacted her.

My husband's face looking at the menu was serious. It's time to order soju with a smattering of tastes, but he was looking at the menu without a word. "Oh, come on, you don't have anything to eat." I looked the menu he gave me. There were too many zeros in the price of the menu. Those that were 150,000 won and 250,000 won expensive were 350,000 won. $100 to $300 for a plate! I looked around the restaurant. There was nobody. It was a restaurant that looks like that insignificant-looking.

The woman of the double eyelid told us urged to order because it would make the food delicious. "I'm sorry. Why are there so many zeros?" I asked. The husband buried his face at the table and said nothing. ‘I’m sorry. We don't have much money, so we can't eat here." She grabbed us and said, "I'll be nice to you," when we try to get up.

When my husband followed me out of the restaurant, he said, "She sawed us as having an affair and showed us an affair menu?" You don't say! Really! Isn't it a shallow trick for an affair couple to look at the menu and make them impossible to leave the restaurant because of the other person's face?

We looked for a coffee shop in the morning, but there were not open any store. If we had noticed that the shop doors would open after noon we wouldn't look for it. At the end of the beach, a woman with a thick foundation face and dark lipstick on her lip was selling coffee at a cart. I ordered two cups of coffee. She stared at us while she was making coffee.

Is it an affair couple that a white-haired man and a woman with a hat on her sunglasses walk on the empty morning beach where all the travelers left? Or were we surprised by last night's affair menu. In an adulterous mood, it wasn't bad drank a thousand won coffee in the morning at the empty beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment