Friday, April 22, 2022

Wait for it to happen

 With an Instant pot, an air fryer, and a robot vacuum, can live without a helper. 

 I don't like the kitchenware and seasoning containers to show on the kitchen countertop. I stopped drinking my favorite coffee and got rid of the coffee pot. There are no toaster and rice cooker. My acquaintances told me that the air fryer was so good. I bought it when it was on sale. I bought a small one because I didn't like the big one, so it's not very useful. 

 “Mom, do you know the Instant pot. A friend who was moving gave it to me. It's almost new. Mom uses it.” 

 My eldest son and husband think about buying anything if they need it. On the contrary, my younger son and I don't buy things. If we get it for free, we use it and if we don't get it, we live without it. He wears the clothes when a friend who takes a photo of a fashion model receives a sample and gives it to him. Even when he left the university dormitory, he brought useful things that the roommates left behind. 

 “I went for a walk with Nike (the name of the French Bulldog), and I picked up abandoned IKEA furniture. Nike is so clever that when he sees a good thing, he stops and looks at me with the expression, 'Do you want to take it?' said the younger son. I helped out with a word. 
"If you take him a walk after training in smelling money, won't he take you to where money is? Like a police sniffer dog" 
“As a matter of fact, Nike stopped right in front of the money and picked it up twice.” 

 It bothers me that a large instant pot occupies a spot in the kitchen, but I forgave it because it was free. After watching YouTube and cooking the functions, I put this and that in, saute, stir-fry, and boil. It quietly makes delicious food without smelling too much. I don't have to clean the messy oven like before. 

 My husband, who was pushing the furniture around and cleaning every corner every Sunday, said with delight. 
"Mrs. Lee, take this opportunity to get a robot vacuum cleaner." 
"Why do you want to retire the Madangsoe? Do you know Victor Hugo's famous saying, 'It's easy to get rid of good habits, but it's hard to tame them again?' If I wait, I'll get a vacuum cleaner for free. Just do what you've been doing." 

 Strangely, if I wait without buying what I want, I get it for free someday. My two sons have many friends who work around the world with only one computer they met while climbing rocks. When the friends leave, the younger son brings useful things that they throw away while tidying up. The eldest son is bought from Amazon and given to me and the younger one gives me what he gets for nothing. The two filial sons struggle for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment