Saturday, June 26, 2021

What's wrong with you?

"Soo , Have you been doing good at it, and then why are you suddenly getting angry? That's why everything you've done so far is going to useless." 

There are times when the bitter voices of grown-ups engraved in my mind grab the nape of my necks and be careful about everything, but there are times when I don't need to. 

 "I've always had that temper. So don't bother me. If you don't, I'll never get angry. Have I been bothering you? I've never been like that. Please don't." 

 Everyone in the U.S. is busy with their own lives. There is a person who has a habit of asking for a favor to save their time and money without thinking of solving them on their own when problems arise. While looking about who to ask around, if one person gets caught, he slips his spoon on someone else's table or rides like a free rider. If I help him once, He asks another favor. He doesn't care, whether the other person has any sense of dislike. I threw a fit of temper, not holding back, not looking back and forth. He pretends to be nice, saying that why do you get angry over small things. In the end, I became the only one who was a crazy person. I don't care if I'm some crazy bitch. And I don't care if I get insulted?’ I felt better and I don't regret it at all. Finally, he went away. 

 On the other hand, there is a person who called me at dawn and woke me up, and then came to visit me for a few days and asked for a favor, but I didn't throw a fit a temper. Rather, I couldn't sleep well because I wanted to help until it was resolved with more excitement. 

 The person who asked for it is always kind and hates being a nuisance to others. Just as he builds good credit with banks, he is also a person with strong trust in people. First of all, he contacted me after trying to solve it on his own. When I was asked a favor, I wondered if it was something I could solve. I felt a strong desire to help, and I did my best with a light heart. My body was so tired but my heart was as light as a feather. At the same time, I also got useful information while helping him with his work. 

 Some say that if you ask someone to lend you money, they will away. I never let him contact me again due to my annoying nature. However, the person who I thought had fallen off contacted me again as if, 'You are bad, but I am kind, so I forgive you.’ 

 "Oh, my God! I'm tired. Did he boil arrowroot root and eat it?” 
I was exhausted and shook my head, lost for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment