Friday, May 7, 2010

Lovers in mind

Song Hye-kyo is my husband's lover, and Lee Byung-hun is my lover.

Our couple watched the video 'All-In' many years ago, featuring Song Hye-kyo and Lee Byung-hun. Since then, I've been all-in to literally 'All In', so we can't see other drama. We do not know why. The only thing our couple knows is that was the first Korean drama we saw. It's like first love. Since then, none of the dramas has been as engrossed as 'All In.' Furthermore, I often listen to the theme song of the drama 'Just like that day and 'It’s OK.'

To confess, I haven't given any man an eye since I got married. I know how to see a cool guy. Even if his glasses are worn because of poor eyesight, I can easily recognize a man who is a cool man, because being an artist, I know intuitively what's cool. However, unless it's mine, I don't have to see a handsome man, so I turn my eyes and avoid.

I also live on the assumption that my husband has not had an affair yet. Of course, neither of us had the appearance to be patronized. So we decided to just allow one lover in our heart. The husband said, "What do you like about Lee Byung-hun, who has big head? What do you like about a playboy?" But I still like him.

I went to see the white house in the last scene of 'All In' when I went to Jeju Island, but the house was blown away by the wind. I only looked around the cathedral where Song Hye-kyo. I felt Lee Byung-hun seemed to have disappeared in the wind. So I ate a bottle of soju, chewing on the bruises and sea cucumbers. The rolling waves beneath the cliff overlooking under the influence of liquor came as if close could swallow me.

When I was snooping around looking for that white house, Japanese women were snooping around too and they expressed felt empty too. How did I snoop around with enthusiastic Japanese women who were so crazy about Yonsama? I was crazy too.

I wish I could still have a more exciting and thrilling love at this age, but I definitely answered "yes" when the officiant asked me, "Will you live in love until you have gray hair?" In fact, I think I said yes out of relief that I no longer needed to search for a man to marry.

On the wedding day, newlyweds are busy going on their honeymoon. That is why they don't remember the vows they did and don't know if they get divorced. But I who couldn't go on my honeymoon, I have the vows 'till death do them part.' in my mind. If my husband's memory is fading and he changes his mind, I'll have to think about it again. But so far, we have been living like the theme song of the drama 'All In' 'Just like that day.'

No comments:

Post a Comment