Friday, May 18, 2018

A three hundredth story

I don’t want to talk on the phone or meet people, but once I have a phone call or a meeting with people, my chatter goes on and on.

I really enjoyed hanging out with people. But when my friends married, I was a spinster. When they raised children, I had no children. When my friends were working, I was stuck in a studio doing things that were not money.

My friends were busy when I called to talk. Of course, I was too busy when they were free. Our busy times have gone become idle. But they again fall into their grandchildren. I am free because I do not have a grandchild. My disconcerting conversation with friends naturally led to the press.

"I know what you're up to these days. How can you possibly reveal your private life?” My friends read the newspaper and wondered. “Are you writing your own personal life?” There may be readers who do.

Writing is not my specialty, and I couldn’t help but scrape my daily chatter because I wanted to write. And it is only my story that does not come up in search of a convenient world to jump in if you hit Google. I would like to write a rich and interesting story, but it seems that the richness into a bitter taste. If you make homemade wines with unfriendly skill, it will be like turning into vinegar.

Fortunately, my husband and children tell me to write whatever I want to. As long as I’m writing, I will not bother them and it is good for mother’s mental health.

Writing is a joyous task, and it must be an expression of truth. And what I need to do is to grow myself deeply. I am growing myself by writing. Today, the three hundred stories will be held. I started my article in the Korea Daily on June 12, 2008.

Who will be able to listen to my memories that fall away like leaves and disappear for ten years? I read an article In Japan saying that there is someone who listens to others for money. To readers who have read my story for a while, I am a debtor.

Let’s have a cup of tea or wine together in a nice atmosphere cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment