Friday, May 4, 2018

Our pajama Party

On a wet Friday evening across the Hudson River, the wet Manhattan is calm and gray, like a picturesque painting. We met in New Jersey Edgewater River Condo. The house has taste of liquor facing the Hudson River and Manhattan.

We meet once a month. We feel sorry for the breakup, and one of the members who is generous has opened her house to us. Who can invite us because it’s hassle? It is also last one night and two days.

All 13 people, the generous friend offered alcohol and place, while each will prepare its own food. I wanted to get out of my daily routine. I ran first.

The rain stopped. The sun glowed red over the Hudson River and sparkled golden. The sunset slowly fell into the river. As the darkness reached its head, the full moon shone softly over the river flowing silently. I was soaked with happiness by tasting a glass of wine. Manhattan, like a gem of sprinkles, shines more brightly behind a dark river.

I was drunk on the fragrance of the cognac. It was a night without words. The harmonious gathering fascinated me with my favorite friends, and the food we prepared, especially the scenery. I wished it would stop as it is. 'As it is!' We cheered aloud.

In fact, 'as it is.’ was the name of a group of my father. My dad has organized a group called 'as it is' and enjoyed his old age with his friends. Was there always the thought that I wanted to continue my father's meeting? When we say 'what shall we toast?' The word 'as it is.' just rolled out of my mouth.

Among the many people I met by chance, and spent the two days of our lives together. As someone said, sleeping on a futon makes me more intimate. What more would you want? As it is, I beat it like this.

Finally it is May! Friends, benches warm under the sun, warm day along the wind. Let 's go out follow the clouds. Just like that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment