Friday, March 23, 2018

Hide yourself tight

"Why do I go there?" My husband shouted loudly. The next day, "Maybe I have to stick out my head there." He changes his mind. As I glared at in his whim, He said “It is a long habit of Korean men."

Whenever I ask him the meaning of English words, my husband is quiet. “If you don’t know do not pretend to know.” His usual reply is "That what Korean men are like.”

"Oh my god! When you wear a bachelor, you had a roommate, a guy who has not paid rent, he was reported in the newspaper as a sexual harasser." "I knew it. It is still a habit of visiting the Gisaeng house (brothel) once the 500-year-old man's class when it gets dim. It is a nuance to say that it is a practice that is handed down from the past to the past and can be deflected.

What’s the more surprising is even though husband has an affair, the woman who forgives her husband is cool. A woman should obey her husband to make her family will be well. As soon as the wife works all day and comes home, she should run to the kitchen and get ready for dinner. Otherwise, angered man is a Korean. Of course, there are many Korean men who are not.

It is an excuse because sexual harassment and verbal abuse have been common practices in the meantime. I feel nauseous.

I wonder if the Korean women's golf players are so well that maybe they are the ladies of the women who have been oppressed by such foolish Korean men. They must change now to avoid being hit like a white golf ball.

These days with Me Too campaign, the sexual harassers are shivering quietly. Waiting for the campaign to be quiet. Hide yourself tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment