Friday, September 22, 2017

Shake it

If I shake my body to the exciting music, I feel light after kicking a thick blanket and I feel like I’m flying away.

In a half - month cruise, I shook 30 minutes a day in dance lessons. Whenever I had the lesson, my body feels impatient to dance, as soon as the teacher announced of the start I jumped up and went stage.

"What are you going to do after learn to dance? In our village, I know that there are women who have been sent to her husband's Vietnam or Saudi Arabia to earn money and they were cheating their husbands while going to the dance hall. Be awaked.” I didn’t want to upset my nagging husband. So I gave up the opportunity to learn for free lesson.

"Don’t stop me dancing in this cruiseI neither nor asking you to do it with me. Leave me alone. I have to learn to dance because I want to dance well at our children weddings.

When the lesson progresses, I need a partner. The couples also participate, but most of them have more women like me. I was partnered with a music teacher from Italy and partnered with a 10 - year - old girl from Spain. The young girl lead me very well rather than the music teacher. What would I do if there had not even been a dance lesson in Norway trip with only natural scenery?

After get off the cruise I went to festival at Central Park 110 Street and 5th avenues. At the beginning of the music, three or four people danced and a litter later, people of all ages shook and cheered. Among them, a woman in the scarlet dress that looks much older than me, and a young Asian young woman are shaking freely. I looked at them with admiration. Asian woman are slim in her youth, but the old woman, who was trained by dancing was as slim as a young woman.

It would be nice if I could spend my time dancing rather than exercising to maintain slim. Moreover, the atmosphere of a woman in the scarlet dress is also unusualIf I have learned from the time I road on a first cruise, I would have been able to dance well by now. I was overcome with regret

 "Shall I go out to dance?" "Stay the courtiers," If it weren’t my husband holding my skirt, I just want to shake. How long should I be modest? Do I really need it at this age

No comments:

Post a Comment