Friday, September 8, 2017

Rather, it is better to bite mosquitoes.

"Did you open the windowLook at the mosquito bite.” Oh! No! I decided not to nag about windows and mosquitos. I shut my mouth. The mosquito bite only me not my husband. That night, I get tired of sleeping with a mosquito.

It is no use telling him not to open the window, and beg for itbecause it is an old house without a mosquito net. My husband likes to open the window wide without caring for the people he lives with. It is frustrating. It has been a long time since I decided that it would be better for me to live with a mosquito rather than change my husband 's brain structure to act only for self – satisfaction.

A mosquito bites my broad forehead, like mother-in-law's expression, which is similar to the sound of the US military whisperer during the Korean War. I got up with the sound on. There is a mosquito sitting on the bedside. I just hit it with the palm of my hand and there is blood on the white wall. I was itchyI dipped the silver spoon in the boiling water and applied a hot silver spoon to each bite. The itch was stopped, but I could not sleep.

The next morning, my husband put a cup of coffee on my bedside. He gathers his hands together and bends his head to me. He knows better than to feel sorry for me who was bitten by mosquitos by the open windows. Whenever he does something wrong he joins his hands and I get up to the kitchen to pack his lunch.

After my husband left I went for a walk in a little flowered dress on a green background. Last night, in the rain with lightning, the grass leaves stretches out on the road scratch my edge of the dress. I step on the damp ground without sound. What a cool breeze! The trees, the weeds, the birds, and the squirrels are all happy. After the cool breeze, I can feel how my husband wants open the window on. It is still so. Once you have set it up overnight, the routine of sleep is broken and it takes days to get back into place.

I am getting tired of my selfish husband gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment