Friday, September 9, 2016

Taking walks

"It's been three days since I started walking. If I walk an hour each day, my health will be restored, right?" Walking is not only healthy for the body, but also for the mind, I replied.

"You’ve been walking for a long time, what do you like to exercise?" There was endless chatter that it would be nice to walk.

My father climbed mountain every morning from his youth until he was unable to walk. Think of a decision to make while climbing the mountain, by the time he came down, a plan was set up to finish the work. Almost fifty years, except for the snowy and rainy day.

In the past, I offended my husband by taking matters or concerns out of the dinner table. My angry husband threw the dish in the sink and goes out of his way.

But nowadays, I am the same as my father. If I have an issue to discuss with my husband, I will postpone it to the next day. I take a walk in the morning and bring up some question to discuss. Then I walk behind.

My husband's uneasy gait is accelerating, gradually diminishing, and the rear view becomes serious. Then he waits for me to follow. He will try to match my opinion as if he has found out what to do. I walk closely next him and walk together fondly.

Unlike from a confined space, a solution made in an open nature is more likely to produce good results. In particular, a heated husband cannot stand even in a closed space for a while. One day he once went to a karaoke room with a black paint with no window, and ran out in no time. Since then, he has not been karaoke.

Walking does not only improve health, but also resolves problems, plans ahead, and get along with couples.

When I walk in the nature with clear air, I become a figure of nature, and the worries of my life get smaller than a dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment