Friday, September 16, 2016

What more could I wish for

"Shall we go to the beach over the rocks? I think that would be better." My husband told me and was leading the way to the beach on the far left, surrounded by giant rocks.

A shell beach of St. Barts in the Caribbean covered in light pastel pink small shells. What a strange place I came to when I heard that I am craze about the sea! I am in the thrill of seeing. What more would he like show me the better place that the beach beyond the rock?

I thought of a short novel in which a guy and his friend were playing on the beach surrounded by rocks, trapped in tide, and a friend dies and the main character barely survives and lives with guilt for his friend 's death for the rest of his life.

If you follow the person who lead you wrong, you can’t return home with your body intact. Was it once or twice? On a different trip, my husband and I went up the mountain and he did not want to go down the same road. We went down the side rode. But the place we reached was in the opposite direction of the mountain. How long have we suffered!

The farther the grass is greener and better, even if I am going there, it’s the just grass. Instead of following him him, I lay on the shell beach and looked up to the sky, I sank into the old memories.

In the old days, I looked up at the sky and then I was asleep in the calm wind in Long Island Fire Island. I woke up to the boggling 'A child fell into the water.' The life guide was trying to rescue a child, who was being swept away by the sea. It was my son. I flew like a bullet and hugged him and cried, "oh my son."

I was lying in the shade of a palm tree in the backyard of LA. When I jumped up at the sound of a loud bang, my son was so distracted by playing that he dived in such a shallow place before hitting his head to the bottom of the pool. My body flew and flashed into the water, hugging my child, begging for the fault of the mother who was lazy and helpless. If the luck were bad, the child would have been laid up. Even now, when I think of it, I open my eyes and stay up all night.

Their filial piety is to do what they want to do and live in a free and healthy and happy than by passing on prestigious university and get a good job to make lots of money. What more could I wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment