Friday, August 26, 2016

The uninvited guest

"Why are people coming in the uninvited place?” At the opening, my friend who came to the United States at a young age asked me in his awkward Korean accent when he listened to someone's greeting that "I'll visit your place"

In Korea, such greetings are said to be a kind of expression of intimate feelings. I also tilted my head while explaining it .

Most people who say, "Invite me," lock tightly as if their house is a treasure house. Clean it up. Make some food. It is because people don’t want to do the hard work and it is easy to go to eat the other person's house. Getting up lazily, starving all day and show up empty-handed. After filling up the stomach, there are a few classes that disappear, saying they are busy.

If you have been invited many times from me, why don’t you can invite me once? If there is something you cannot invite, do not tell me to invite you.

There was a senior Lee who became estranged from his wife while inviting many juniors and colleagues to rejoice. How could he do that? I would like to express my gratitude to him who gave us food and sheltered a few times, but he was already dead.

Not only Lee, but also Bae and kim have been invited me many times. It is good to know that the desire to be healthy and reconciled with the reward.

I used to invite people after I got married to such a memorable memory from time to time, more than 50 people.

'It was fun that day. Invite me again,” Instated of inviting me her house once'. It was very disturbing at some point when an acquaintance said. I have been an ‘inviting bastard’ in the meantime. A bad temper rose in. I pulled my foot out of the loud inviting.  

Now days, whenever I hear 'invite me.’ from acquaintances, I shut my mouth tightly and pretend not to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment