Friday, August 12, 2016

Right thing and good thing

"Do you live under your husband?" A friend of mine who visited New York from afar for the first time in 40 years spoke to me.

I wanted to say, 'You do not notice your husband, and do you?' But I kept my mouth shut. Then the arrow flew toward another friend who was eating diligently from the side, I am saying, “She was divorced when she lived her way.”

Three women I met in 40 years could not just break up. I slept through the night and had a chat with friends at a single friend’s house. "Let's play one more day." My friends grabbed me and I called my husband. "Tomorrow I will go home. Give a one more night to play with friends.” My husband yelled," Come right now. "

"Why do you live like that? Why does not your husband believe you? Did you sin against your husband? " Eventually, our friends who listened to our conversation quietly joined her to chorus.

In a different situation, would I feel good if my husband did not come home with friends for the first time in 40 years?

When I was in middle school, I was on a crowded bus in the morning. My dad pushed me into the bus and watched me. He almost ran into a telephone pole. He did not know that there was a pole in front of him. When I came back from school, he was waiting at the bus stop. At the Weston restaurant in Itaewon, he used to buy cream soup and fry chicken and ask about the school. There is no end to my father 's love. As one reader has said, "you write a lot of your father's story in the newspaper." I live with a memory of love for my mother and father.

I gave birth to my first child three years later after my mother died. Until my love for my mother moved to my child, And after my father died, love is being transferred to my husband.

Not because my husband does not believe me, nor because I have sinned against him. In order to keep the family, I had to choose the right thing (returning to the husband's home) rather than the good thing (playing with friends).

When I remember my mother and father 's love, my breasts become bigger, my tears become sicker, my heart becomes warmer, my laughter spreads and my strength grows. I try to live by passing the love on to my children and husband. After all, it’s because I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment