Friday, August 28, 2015

Toast for complimentary

Everywhere my husband who is the year of the dragon moves, the water is poured and the sewer is blocked, all the way to the cruise.

It was a balcony cabin with more money on it, but when I flushed the toilet, it did not work. I could not complain as soon as I got on the cruise in a gentle Sansai (clean and service man) who told me that whatever I needed anything let him know.

I kept pressing the flush button and I gave it up, after a while the toilet was busy pouring water down. Sanjai who knew already the problem of toilet was also busy calling in the repairman.

My husband and I were getting more and more nervous because we had repairmen who came in and out. We could not take a rest in the cabin. My husband wanted to endure his karma that watering everywhere he goes, but what about me looking for public toilet because he can’t flush after has done his work

The high position woman who manages the cabin came. She wanted me to flush the toilet. I did. It worked well. She had a ridiculous expression of ‘why do you complained to a well-functioning toilet?' "No. It wasn’t. It certainly did not work." "What time didn’t it work? Is it evening or morning? Record when it doesn’t work and let me knows.”

"Hey, do you think I took a cruise to record and report whether the toilet is works or not? Can you do this to the customer? I will not ride your ship again," I slammed the door.

The toilets were replaced with new ones, and all kinds of animals were folded with towels, wine and fruit basket wear delivered with a card that said, ‘complimentary.’

It is because when I get involved in something that is not free of charge on the cruise, the card bill increases greatly. I carefully looked at my favorite word ‘complimentary’ again. l raised the wine glass with my husband and toasted. 'Let’s enjoy the trip that is not much left.'

No comments:

Post a Comment