Friday, February 14, 2014

I couldn't say anything.

I stayed at the Garosu street residence in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam for a while. I looked in the window of the bakery as I went up and down the street. I noticed a woman with a white and fine face kneading hard under the white uniform and the tall white hat.

The dough from her hands filled with sweet contents. And the brown bread was laid appetizingly on the shelves. Young lovers put their heads together, bit the bread, and laughed. In a chilly winter, in contrast to the outside, the bakery looked cozy and. Then one day I entered the bakery.

"How are you? You have a lot of trouble taking care of your father."
I opened my mouth carefully.

"Why are you so old? What a shabby you are! If I see it on the street, I won't recognize you."
I swept my head and laughed.

"Do you know why hospital keep saving our father? It's all about money. To make his money."
I couldn't say anything.

"My father's friend, the incredibly rich man, fell ill and ate like a hunger strike, ending his life. But does my father wants to live up to a hundred years old?"
I lost my words.

"How come he still likes a woman so much" Even though he is lying down, he gives a tips to career who is pretty.”
I turned my gaze out of the window.

“You look just like father. They’re the ones who only take care of themselves.”
I sipped the cold bitter coffee.

“How can all the sisters marry poor men and not spend money properly and live in embarrassment? You have to give to be blessed."
I ripped the bread open and crumpled it into my mouth.

I barely lifted my eyes and looked at the inverted triangle face on the small body buried in the brand name expensive clothes. The bangs were stripped off and the fine hairs left on both sides were neatly combed. Under the irritatingly wrinkled broad forehead, the little mouth is constantly complaining. Did it look like this before? It's like someone I've never seen before. The head seems to be getting bigger. Looking closely, the face is swollen. If anger reaches out to his head, does he get a swelling in the head?

"Well, even if you live in poverty, why didn't you lived far from father and lived independently. You can't get out of father's shadow forever." I wanted to say a word, but...
I couldn't say anything at last

No comments:

Post a Comment