Friday, November 8, 2013

Winged rumor

"It's a cautionary tale, but are all your family healthy?"

It's an email from a friend. What's a cautionary tale? Such greetings I have never had before, because not my friend who writes well, I replied back without much thought.

"Actually, I was worried a lot because I heard a strange rumor about your family. I'm glad you didn't have a problem." It was a bit awkward with the e-mail, but I didn't ask for details that who said anything strange.

In my life, I've been surprised by the rumors of my family that are totally different from the fact.

I woke up at the door knocking in the middle of the night. The couple I knew stood at the door and observed at me with a surprised look. They said they rushed to come hear that my husband had beaten me to pieces. My husband was not beating me up, but I was wandering in my dreams. I set up my drinking table, and drank all night in a hazy.

My husband had been to Korea for a while. But there was a rumor that 'we broke up and he left. One of the rumors, which I myself was surprised to find, was once dumbfounded when an acquaintance called from Seoul was asked, "Didn't your mother's death not a suicide?" There were completely groundless rumors.

I was once scolded for not trusting other people's gossip because my rumors are not true. To an acquaintance I met at a decent meeting, 'Where is your wife? Didn't you come together?” I asked, “Why do you ask me about my ex-wife?” People around me and I were so surprised by his angry sound of explosion.

The next day, he called and said, 'I'm sorry. In fact, I got divorced a long time ago, but I didn't tell you'. Since then, I never ask how he or she is doing to those who appear alone at meetings. Maybe they got divorced while I wasn't looking.

There is a rumor that a dear acquaintance was breaking up with his wife and dating someone I've seen several times. Isn't it good things that get divorced and have fun with someone nice? How can I ask him first unless he brings up his words first?

For the sake of a moment's happiness, it would be the life to lead a thread of anguish for a long time, to loosen it when it gets tangled, and live it over and over again untie it when it gets tangled. If I think that I've given them a little pleasure in troubled life, I skip trying hard to find the source of the rumor, saying, "Who's talking about such useless things?"

No comments:

Post a Comment