Friday, July 26, 2013

It's cool

It is a very hot day in midsummer, when the leaves outside the window are thick. My mother gave birth me in the steamer heat like this!

When I came back from jogging, the younger son made bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns and set the breakfast table. The older son held out a gift box that he ordered from France and said,  "Mom, happy birthday." "You have nothing?" I looked at my husband. He said, "every day I treated you as good as birthday, but, let's go out for dinner tonight."

"You guys have been listening and grew up very well since you were born. Thank you. So everyday was my birthday and it was Mother's Day, just like your father said. Thank you." I thought it would end with a gift and breakfast, but it was followed by something else, children's lip service.

"Mom, you are so cool." Suddenly what does this mean? "Really, what's so cool about mom?" My friends are having a hard time because their mom bothers them." "I bother you guys too?" "No. My mother doesn't." “Oh thank you. If I bother you, tell me. I'll fix it." From now on how can I nag after hearing that I am cool?

It's good just only once, if I can hear your mother's nagging again, there is no wish. Only I can recall what my late mother was nagging at me, but it is faint. It was definitely a bad thing to hear at the time, but now it's remembered as a precious love.

My mother used to worry, saying, "What's so lazy you are?" whenever I didn't get up early. I was also annoying to take off my clothes and put them in the laundry bucket. Mom used to take out my clothes I had stuck in all the corners of the room one by one and put them in the laundry basket, and sighing.

If only I want to hear one more time of my mother's voice saying, "Where are you going on a twilight evening?" against my back, wearing a miniskirt and going out to date. When my boyfriend dumped me, there was a loving mother who consoled me, saying, "My daughter is too much for him to handle, so he stepped down.

I want to lie down all day with my knees bent like I was in my mother's stomach. When I closed my eyes, I remembered my mother, who was nagging me with a smile on her. My mom is coolest person in the world.

Ah! I want to go back under that warm roof where my mother used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment