Friday, October 26, 2012

A person who is good at NO

'I'm going to New York. I called to want to see you.' It was a voice left on the phone recorder from my friend's sister.

I came home in the evening after a job a long time ago. In the dark, a friend's sister was waiting with a big suitcase in front of our door. As she came in along, she put two bottles of wine on the table and drunk as if she wanted to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. Then, she stayed at my house for 10 days and left. You didn't call me to want to stay at my place, did you? 'What am I supposed to do?

I don't know if you are excited about the trip, but I'm not feeling very good after hearing your voice on the recording. I have a busy life that I have to run around all day. And there are bad memories of those who have visited. I'm not sure if my American way made them uncomfortable, but I treated them as best I could. The sound that came back even after I put them to sleepover at my house was 'they were disappointed.'

Most visitors have a great will to save every penny of their hotel bills to buy brand name items. They ignored my personal privacy of the person who provided the bed and concentrated on their travel purpose. They complained by listing the following things. 'You didn't treat me well. How many times do I come to New York? You became Americans almost. Do not live like cheap.' Even if they sleepover in my house or do not sleepover, I am the same to be reviled. There is also a story that there's a woman who was put her friend to sleepover and lost her husband.

Please do not call me to find a place to sleep before you go on a trip. Now you're old enough to live well, so I hope you stay at the hotel comfortably, and call me stylishly and elegantly, 'Here's a hotel and we'll have a cup of tea if you have time. You must be tired on a long journey, so sleep in the hotel. I heard that Korea is an advanced country.

It is always "NO" just to put they to sleepover at my house. It was once hard to say NO. It was once also painful because I said NO unclearly. At some point I decided to keep say NO. The problem with relationship rate decreased. But why do I feel so bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment