Friday, August 17, 2012

Short story and long story

I met my friend in Seoul after a long time. The friend appeared to have borrowed her daughter's clothes that unfit for her age.

It's fine, the older you get, the better you are to wear younger. She can wear anything because she is so slim. But she was not alone. A man followed her. What the hell is this?

I looked the man from head to toe and asked her who he was. "We met around here and we were going to break up, but we came all the way here." I noticed that it was like that. The man is not good impressed. I heard many wives who live in Seoul has other lovers than her husband. Is this the case? I sat looking out the window. She sent the man away looked at my blunt expression

"What happened? Did you divorce?” “Divorce, just…" "Why don't you meet someone who's a little better than your husband? He's not as cool as your husband." "My car stopped suddenly on the highway. He kindly helped me. Thanks to him, I got close after drinking a cup of coffee. He’s more romantic than he looks." "What's wrong with your husband? He makes good money, and be sincere." "My husband, he's boring because he's a full-length novel. A short story is interesting to read." Oh, no~ what is she talking about.

She seemed to think that I would understand her if she showed her freedom in boldness to me who came from America. The United States has heard and lived since childhood as a free country. Indeed, no one is looking at or meddling me on the street in the United States. But is it so easy to be a true free man?

To be free economically, one has to live without worrying about money. You have to obey the law well to get out of the law. Being good at English make not having any inconvenience in American life can free you from language. You must build trust in your husband so that can maintain a harmonious relationship. If you don't want to be a gossip, you have to be careful of what you say and behave.

Ducks that move smoothly on the floating surface of water also move their feet numerous times under the water. Shouldn't we pay for our efforts in order to be free? Wouldn't you know if you abandoned your desire to be free?

Meeting a short story man is another constraint. Friend went back to his long, boring a full-length novel, the husband. The expression of my friend who visited New York with her husband was boring. But she looked as comfortable as a duck floating on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment