Friday, May 18, 2012

Guamegi and Hongeo-hoe

It was yesterday. I drank too much with Guamegi and Hongeo-hoe, which are fresh from Korea.

Hongeo is a specialty of Heuksando Island. Guamegi has never been heard of. A friend came from Daegu said, "that fishs fresh from Korea." adding, "I can't explain them for a long time, so come and taste them."

For my fish-loving husband, the word 'Guamegi' was unfamiliar and I said, "My friend lives in Long Island told me to come to eat raw fish." He licked his lips, opening his big eyes bigger and bigger, as if he reminded him of a gongmi-ri, which was frozen and twisted. I took advantage of the gap to drag my busy husband to my friend's house.

The liquor table is unusual. Next to the slightly dried saury are raw seaweed, cabbage, laver and ultra-high pepper paste. Next to the Hongyohoe, kimchi, pork, and meat are full of the table. When I saw something unexpected, I put a Guamegi on top of the cabbage and put it in my mouth with a lot of chili pepper paste on top of it to divert the attention of my friends from my frowning husband, and said, I emptied a glass of Soju. "It's amazing."

A friend of mine said, “Wait a minute, the smell of a conventional toilet will poke your nose.” "I don't have any food I can't eat." I glimpsed my husband, who was frowning, put it in my mouth and drank a whole glass of Makgeolli.

It is unusual for the smell of ammonia to sting. "What does this taste like?" I ate another piece and drank a glass of beer next to me. I took another piece and another drink to check out the weird taste again. .

In contrast to his appearance, his weak stomach husband is just drinking, whether complacency is not appropriate. Although I should have prepared rice and the soybean paste stew for him, but I avoided eye contact with my husband because I am drunk. I kept eating one piece of Guamegi with a cup of Soju and one piece of Hongeo-hoe with a cup of Chungjong.

I took my eyes off the table and looked out the window, and the sky is still bright. I still have a habit of looking out of the window to see how dark it has become when I get a little tipsy. The idea that I have a long way to go home makes me smile. When I look at the darkening sky, I feel relaxed and the taste of alcohol adds to the concentration.

My friend's husband is busy changing CDs that our favorite music. Then he said, "How about coffee?" We all shaked our heads and said, "No, no." If we drink coffee, we have a tacit understanding that we should get up and go home. When my friend said, "coffee?" was frequent, we shooked drunkenly bowed heads from side to side, and the night was getting deeper and deeper.

I feel sick. My throat and stomach are pain. I rests all day in bed. Why do I go back to my old youth when I drink alcohol without acknowledging oldness? I have to live long and healthy and see the glory. Oh my god!

No comments:

Post a Comment