Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A man's fate, dog's fate

"I thought she was a lady but she is a old woman!"

I snatched an elevator that was about to go up from a building on 32 Street in Manhattan with a flying gesture. As soon as I grabbed the elevator door and turned my face for three or four young Korean men riding behind me, a man said. I was grateful not to say ‘grandmother.'

I sometimes hear the word "lady" when I see it from behind. This is due to my father's nagging since I was young. "When you walk, don't put your hand behind and don't put your hands in your pockets. Walk with your back and neck straight. If you don't walk in a good posture, your back will get bent and your legs bend and lose your charm as a woman when you are over 50 years of age."

Every morning I lift my head, straighten my back, and walk with my arms waving. My husband shoves me, "Don't step on the poop" who walk straight look up the distant sky. Especially on snowy days, I hate the dog owners who didn't clean up after their dog poop.

A long time ago, I took a tour bus on a package in Korea. The young woman in the back called home all the time. "How's my daughter? Did she eat? She’s going to miss mom. Oh, miss my daughter. She kissed the phone and made a fuss. As I knew later, the daughter was a dog.

Some carry dogs in carts, others carry them on their backs, and others burn swings. I once saw  a funny joke on the Internet  'An old lady who couldn't stand the dog owners called "our son" and "our daughter" asked, "How come you gave birth to a dog?"

A friend next door has a dog-named ‘Polly’. She jumps up and down like crazy to see me walking in the distance. I can't help but be pretty when I see this kind-hearted Polly.

"Are you not getting married? What kind of man are you looking for? “My friends asked me before I get married. I didn't want to hear the answer that, "your eyes are too high to marry." So my answer was always clear: " A man who eats well, sleeps well, and bowel movements well!"

"It's a dog. You said all sorts of things," said my friend.“ "Because there are many people who are not as good as dogs. If it's just a dog-like man, it would be a good thing." We laughed.

The always dogs I see while jogging in the morning are so pretty and lovely. But the dog mom and dads who don't clean up dog shit are very hateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment