Saturday, September 4, 2021

Credit Freeze

 "Did you freeze the credit?" 
I was talking about credits with a friend and I asked. 
"Credit Freeze? What's that?" 
I was surprised to hear that my friend didn't know, and my kkondae temperament was activated. “It’s important to build credit, but it’s also important to manage your credit and assets so you don’t lose them.” 
“Good information. Write it in the newspaper and let people know.” 
A friend gave me material to write in the newspaper, so I dare to write it. 

 I bought a blunt, bloat computer a long time ago when computers slowly came into the house. After using it for a few years, when a fancy computer came out, I put the old computer out in front of my house on the day it was trashed. As soon as I threw it away, I realized that the computer contained important information besides my tax return and ran outside. Someone has already taken it. 

 I stayed up all night with my eyes wide open. Early the next morning, I called every bank I did business with. The banks responded dryly, with no sign of helping. But a friendly woman at Citibank reassured me and gave me a credit freeze (freeze credit all 3 bureaus; Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian) for 7 years. Seven years later, I again placed a permanent freeze in which no one could access even if all four of my family's identities were stolen. Keep the password well, release it if necessary, and then can freeze it again. it's free.

 Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and go to each of the three companies Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian and ask them to delete unknown reports from your credit history. And freeze it. You have to do each of the three separately It does not take much time. You can do it over the phone. It used to be free once a year. However, I heard from a friend who did credit freeze recently that fraudsters to flood because of the Covid-19 has caused, allowing them to go in once a week for free. 

 If all three companies do a credit freeze, since you are contacted directly, it becomes impossible for someone else to open a credit card or take a loan. 

 My credit score suddenly dropped one day. Surprised as if it were on fire, I called and asked if my credit information had been stolen.
“Your credit is already frozen, so what are you worried about it? Rest assured.” 

 The procedure sounds complicated, but it is very simple. If you do it once, you can spend your life comfortably as if half of your hard life has been solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment