Sunday, May 2, 2021

Is it 5 minutes or 50 years?

When I was a child, I saw a poster saying 'trying to go five minutes quickly, then going 50 years early.' That's a great idea. Reminding the poster, I lived cautiously and timidly without rushing. 

 On the morning promenade, a black dog barked and was trying to bite me. I looked around and find the owner of the dog who was enjoying watching me who is in astonishment from a distance. 
“Your dog is about to bite me, but what are you doing without calling your dog?” 
“My dog barks in amazement when he sees the strange appearance of you wearing sunglasses, a mask, and a hat.” 
On the contrary, it is ridiculous to worry about the dog. Especially on rainy days, when I wear boots in my raincoat, dogs come after me and bark. Dogs resemble their owners, so a dog raised by a bad owner barks fiercely. The owner of the good dog, who comes close and stares at me as if he were greeting me, is a kind-hearted person who apologizes, saying, "I'm sorry." The depressed owner's dog also wanders alone, unable to get along with other dogs whether he is depressed. 
In order not to be bitten by a dog, I thought about carrying food in my pocket and throwing it to the dog trying to bite me. it was bothersome. I changed the walking time after 9 am when people have to leash up dogs. 

 I used to suffer from dogs while walking, but now I have to suffer from humans! How can I defend myself when someone kicks me. People say to carry a whistle and pepper spray, but there seems to be no time to take out the spray and blow the whistle. If I am suddenly beaten, can I really use emergency tools? What's even more embarrassing and creepy is that the people around just watch and don't help. 

 Getting beaten up on the street is a chance of being hit by a piece of wood falling in the rain and wind. let's not be too scared. First, give way without making eye contact. Walk fast, looking back and forth, and if I feel ominous, go another road. Regardless of whether men or women of all ages, avoid it if someone comes close to me. I walk on the road that people don't walk. Scream like a crazy person and run away when the opponent falters. I walk with a lot of thoughts to survive. It became a thoughtless walk. 

 I don't want to be chased by time anymore. Of course, I don't want to be chased by people either. Move slowly and never rush. Let's wait until the blue light turns on at the crossing. Don't rush to catch the subway that is about to leave. I tried to let go of the moment and act gracefully, determined not to lose eternity. But, why do I suddenly get caught in the middle of racial Asian discrimination? I'm worried that I'll get into a habit while walking like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment