Saturday, August 8, 2020

Three brothers drinking table

"It's mom's birthday today, isn't it?" Do you need anything?" "Thank you. There's nothing I want to buy and want to eat."  Every day is my birthday because you guys have done well. Just you are being healthy and doing well is a present for me. When the virus goes away, let's eat together."

 

These days, when no news is good news, I have never met my two sons this year. When we tried to meet, Corona-19 had already begun to spread. About once a week, children just say hello. “Are you okay? What are you doing?" "Busy. I have a lot to do." "What about you?" "I watch Korean dramas with my brother." "Drama?" "Mom doesn't?" "I haven't watched Korean dramas since I watched 'autumn in my heart' and 'All In'. What are you watching?" "My Mr." "Is it interesting? I don't want to watch Korean dramas that cry and squeeze with obvious stories." "This is a little different." "Yes, you should watch it so that you don't forget the hard-learn Korean language.”

 

When it comes to Korean dramas, It reminds me of an acquaintance who couldn't do his daily life properly due to his gloomy a long time ago. He said he has been watching dramas for months trying to forget the conflict with his wife. I can't forget the dark scene where videotapes were piled up in the corner of the room.

 

I also borrowed Korean dramas videos to teach children how to speak Korean because a Chinese friend of a son said it was so interesting to watch 'autumn in my heart.' I cried so much that I had a splitting headache. All-in' drama was so all-in that I lost appetite, my cheeks were sunken and my life was ruined. My husband saw my eerie appearance and said, “You are completely crazy. Stop watching and go look in the mirror. You look like a ghost.”

 

However, I wanted to see 'My Mr.' because I am a person who listens to well children's sayings without skipping a single word. Why do the sons think this drama is different from other dramas? I wanted to know. There are 16 episodes in all. It's pretty interesting. My daily routine began to break to the point where I missed my sleeping time and wandered into drama scenes in my dreams. Once I started, I wanted to watch the end quickly. But as the drama dragged on towards the end, so I lost interest. I gave up the last two episodes after watching hard thinking that it was a homework given by a child.

 

The three brothers in the drama are often excited and outraged and lamenting their lives by hitting soju glasses. I remembered the Brothers Karamazov of Dostoevsky. Three brothers is more exciting than two brothers, isn't it? Should I have had another son?

 

My husband, who lives in the Brooklyn studio and only comes on weekends, sometimes drink with the sons who live close by and get along with them. Let's just think I have three sons, thinking of my immature husband as a son. Seeing the three of them play well without me, I felt very happy as if I got the whole world. Filling a wine glass with wine and looking at the setting sun alone "Cheers,"

No comments:

Post a Comment