Saturday, May 16, 2020

If can't avoid it, enjoy it

I'm afraid to go grocery shopping.

For me who doesn't go outside, the place where I can get the coronavirus is the grocery market where I have to go. However, the line to enter the market continues from 7:00 am. It's even more painful to image 'Am I sick because I went in and out the market?' if I feel any strange after shopping.

I also went to a market, which is open 24 hours at dawn and night without people. The space for people to walk was not as spacious as Whole Foods Market, so I was anxious as if walking on ice. I also tried delivery. It's hard to wait for deliveries that don't come on time and my order wasn't delivering properly.

But I guess there is no situation to starve to death. After the morning walk, pick up breakfast and lunch at the elementary school two blocks away at 7:30. The food that was given only to children is given to the general public as the situation worsens. If I really add a little lie, it goes in and out at the speed of light. It's much more safer than hanging around the market.

Sandwiches, milk, cereals, yogurt, snacks, cheese, juice, a lots of apples and so on are  given. If I pick up two or three times a week is enough for me to eat alone. It also gives spoons, forks and napkins, so I don't have to wash the dishes. If I cut an apple flat into a sandwich that I don't want to eat, it's worth eating.

It is not the speed of light, but luckily by the street in front of the church, I got all kinds of vegetables, cans, rice, beans, walnuts and fruits. The vegetables were chopped into small pieces and made into kimchi salad with a little bit of chili powder. It is given only once a month, regardless of the income.

One day, there were only five or six people in front of the Whole Foods Market as I tried to enter a wine shop where there was no need to long line up. I bought meat, shrimp and egg, tofu that I haven't eaten so far. Prices are not much different from before. I was excited as if I had met a windfall even though I paid my own money.

I felt cold and shivering when I got home. Oh! Maybe I got the coronavirus? Or is it because I don't eat Korean food often? I was worried. I put in a lot of black beans and cooked rice. I drank a glass of wine while eating steak. I feel like I'm going to live. I poured another glass of wine. It's ecstasy as if everything in the world has been resolved. This is why these days, when the economy is in recession, there seems to be busy in the liquor store due to the drinking spree.

First, I should not get the Coronavirus. That way, it doesn't move to someone else, I will not lie down with all medical equipment in my nose at the hospital. My mission now is self-help for families, neighbors, society and the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment