Saturday, November 30, 2019

White chair black chair red chair

A neat woman was sitting on a white chair looking down at the floor. It was nice seeing her. I approached her by calling her name. But she didn't look at me to see if she's lost in deep thought. Called her name again She glanced at me once and moved to a black chair at the entrance. I followed her. Suddenly, she jumped up and left the room. What's wrong with her? I stood there in bewilderment, and then sat on the black chair she had left behind.

She's keeping me away. At the moment, I realized that my relationship with her was an illusion of my own. I remember my actions and words that I had been trying to get to know her. I feel bad for a while, but it soon became rather relieved. Why is it so free to have nothing to do with her anymore? Her refusal saved my time and energy. She throw away what I have to throw away and thank her for tidying up for me I'm smiling as I look space that without her.

I left the room where white chair was and went to the next room. A woman I know is sitting on a red chair shaped like a heart. She's the woman I hate. She looked at me with big smile. She was waiting to see me. I remember one day talking about why I didn't want to bump into her. What's the psychology of waiting for me? No matter how much you hate me, I'll do what I want to do. Or forgive you because I am so generous even if you are not? 'Please don't forgive me. Why do you show me mercy and smile? Please don't hold on to me and be loved by other good people. Say I don't like you either and go and leave me alone." I woke up from my dream with a cry of.

I wakes up in the middle of the night and smiles as I writes my dream story.

I hate troublesome philosophical gatherings and noble graceful gatherings. It's good to have a fun, casual meeting. Meetings discussing knowledge in philosophical terms only confuse my mind at this age, but are hard to remember and speak. Classy and elegant meetings are also uncomfortable. That's the way I looks, speech, and temper is not supported at all.

What I can talk about a little bit is a joke story in everyday life. Most of the time it ends like a stupid who laugh alone because my partner couldn't accept it. Sometimes, I go too far and hurt opponents. I'm sorry for such a person. Next time, I have to be careful, but it repeats itself. I feel good when I'm with a funny person who happens to meet by sipping alcohol. On such a day, endorphins are secreted and stress releases, making my body lighter.

The world has changed, but I'm still talking and acting like I used to be? Or are the people I am meeting these days too decent? I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment