Saturday, November 2, 2019

Fish and guests smell after three days

My in-laws are very fond of flounder fish. My mother-in-law buys a box of flounder, drying it in a net, and cooking it. It is even quieter when the family members eat the flounder. "The fish tastes best when it's going to bad a little bit," her mother-in-law's words break the quiet atmosphere.

Brother-in-law couple came from Los Angeles for two weeks. I'm reluctant to have guests coming home. My husband is 'NO' unconditional. The only exception is the brother-in-law couple. Because it doesn't smell even after three days

Wife of one's husband's brother is five years younger than I am. She is 1.5 generation. My brother-in-law is the sweetest and most dexterous in the family in-law. If there is anything to fix, he is in and out of the Home Depot and he fix. He also put up a ceiling fan, and fixed electricity, home appliances, and leaky faucets. In the meantime, they had gone to Washington and Niagara Falls, because they felt sorry that they stayed too long at my home

They are good at English, so they wander around New York City well by them self. The wife cooks very well, so they buy groceries to make dinner. They do the dishes. After take a shower and clean the bathroom. They didn't bother me at all.

 The wife of one's husband's brother has a job. And does all the in-laws events in LA. Until now, she never complained that I didn't help with the in-laws' events. She just keeps quiet and does her work. She always thinks and cares about the other side's position first. She was born a good person, and I think she was educated well by her own mother, who was born in Gaesung. My husband says woman who was born in Gaesung is the best woman in Korea. What I like more than anything is that the couple is very good terms together. If I'm with bad couples, the smell comes up in three hours. I feel like I want to disappear with the wind myself.

I am the person who don't like giving or receiving, but I become a good person when I met someone who is caring for others and helps something that the other person can't do. However, I ignore people who doesn't care what the other person wants, but helps others of own interest.

My family is in Seoul, so they don't bother me. I don't care the in-laws because I had a hard time with my artist husband. I ignore people who don’t care what the other person wants. I am good to those who don't bother me Just like brother-in-law couple who do their work silently. My husband block all smelly people after three days, and said, "Don’t touch my wife's."

No matter how much I think, I'm a lucky woman. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment