Friday, June 1, 2018

Lucky Seoul miser

"You are a lucky child. The money will follow you when you need. But be careful. Soon the misfortune awaits in the corner, "said my father as I grows up occasionally.

I think I am a lucky person, and always living a positive life.

My son asked me to buy a pair of shoes to go the prom. Oh, shoes! A new pair of shoes was place on the trail. It is also very simple black shoes. "Put it on." "Where did you get it?" "You got it on the street?" "Of course."

What if I do not buy anything if I need anything? And wait. Then it is solved on the morning walk occasionally. Because the young people lived in a neighborhood where they came from other states with the dream of becoming an artist and gave up and left. Thanks to their eye-witting quality and sophistication are much better than buying my money. However, the degree of luck is insignificant.

One day I saw a three-story building with a sign of selling a house that was not seen yesterday at the promenade. The location was good and the building looked big and hard. As soon as I got back I called the broker and asked for the price. I doubted my ear. It is too much better than expected price. Once I decided to meet, I wondered how I could raise funds.

It is wrong to raise funds immediately. I called two acquaintances and ask them to buy it and use it one floor each. They heard the price and ran. But a few days later, one of the acquaintances said, I will do it alone.” he was already talking to the realtor! I stared blankly and close my mouth. Another acquaintance said, “How can he do that?” he was disappointed.

The couple who became owner of the building did well to our couple, saying that they can have a good thing if they follow us. His well-cooked wife would invite us and gave a pile of clothes that she was tired of wearing. I no longer need to look around the promenade again.

One day the couple and our couple met at the marina. We were glad to see them. But when she turns her face suddenly, she is passing by! My husband called her and chased her and I looked at her husband as I looked at the roof of the dog chasing the chickens. He shrugged his shoulder and said, 'You still do not know?' She is suffering from depression.

I was about to leave the town, where I lived enough to live. I though it was great. I moved to Manhattan. I am a very lucky person to walk quietly to the Riverside Park of the Hudson River.

No comments:

Post a Comment