Friday, June 15, 2018

Doctor's wifes, artist’s wife


I sit next a man who smells like an apple. He resembles a Chinese actor Tony Leung Chiu-Wai. He is young Chinese businessman, and my father invested in his business. I was so happy sitting next to a handsome guy who looks at me with his adorable eye, and have a solid father. Then suddenly, what if my father loses the money he invested in him? I woke up when I thought of it. I had been sleeping on a lazy afternoon.

It’s more like a dream than a dream. I wish I could continue to have a sweet dream of sharing more stories with him, but I was worried about losing my father’s investment funds and I was awakened! There was no one who liked me like the man in my dreams, but it was really good when I was in the broad shade of my father's. And I used to often hear cute girl.

There was a case of admitting but not very uncomfortable. Because the people I met on the cruise came up to me, saying, "I think our age is the same, let's say hello." When we talked to each other, they came from Las Vegas almost ten years more than me. Did I look like their age? Is it due to climate? Is it because of the New York environment? Maybe it 's because the trail of marrying the artist is still buried. I even treat them as if they were young and as if they were the same age.

A total of 12 Koreans were on the small cruise, including two couples and another three couples and me and my husband. I tried to say hello first, but my husband pulled my sleeves saying that I should keep quite. I am grateful to the warm hearted people who came from Las Vegas.

Unlike other times, my husband greeted them happily and ate meals together. "See. It’s great to say hello first. Don’t stop me. There are couples other Koreans, and I will go ahead and say hello.”

I said "Hello" to one of them. He just said "umm" and has no words. I left in shame. The next day I saw three wives sitting and having fun talking. "Hello." I said, one of them was happy and wanted me to sit down. She asked where my husband was. As I pointed my husband standing at the comer of the room, she guided my husband to their husbands who were sitting at another table.

If they graduated from college and have been in America longer than we are, they would be older than us but they look really young. Is it because they never suffered like us? How could I look older than them? My mind was complicated to rewind from my memories in the shade of my father's good days and memories of hardship after marriage while I was walking down and looking around for another world in the trip.

Aha! It was the difference between a doctor’s wife and an artist’s wife. Except for one, they were all doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment