Friday, February 9, 2018

Red pepper and herbal tea

Soon after I got up and started work, outside the window, it quickly gets dark. My eyes are dim and I let go of my brush. In the short, cold, wintery days, there is no taste of life.

Go to kitchen. Boil anchovies, kelp, onions, and red pepper in large pot.
Keep the soup in a bottle and keep it in a refrigerator. The broth makes miso soup, seaweed soup, dumpling soup and noodle soup.

Red pepper makes the soup spicy and the taste of soup survives. A my stories reader who lives in a dense forest New Jersey, saying she had farming herself last autumn, gave it. Cut them into small pieces and put them in food, they look like red flowers bloom. I am sorry I did not give back to the reader who brought it from afar. And always thank her.

The owner of a neighboring vegetable store does not eat his own vegetable from store. She directly nourishes it in the backyard. I want to farm after hearing the word. But what I can do without land. If someone gives me something that they raise themself, I do not waste any leaves.

I go to the bathroom with herbal tea and a book. It is good to read books while soaking my feet in the hot water. I got herb from a friend who farms herb at harvest time last autumn. According to her husband, "Herb is a panacea," and it gives me energy.

I hear the sound of opening the door and calling it 'wife'. My husband takes off his shoes and looking forward to what will come out for dinner with his nose flapping. Sitting on a table with a cheap wine, we hope that spring comes soon after spending a long winter night.

Early this year, when it was unusually cold, the muddy ice sheet that was running down the Hudson River does not melt. Meeting once a month with friends who are busy chatting drive away the dark, boring winter, and then warm spring will come a closer. Let's wait a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment