Friday, July 11, 2014

The latter part of mugwort’s song

I met a strong opponent because of my 'mugwort’s song writing on Newspaper that says I have good taste in mugwort tea and footbath is good. The reader drinks the boiled red stalks of dried wormwood in the shade. Her husband runs in the forest to enjoy air with a naked body instead of a footbath I enjoy.

At the entrance surrounded by giant trees, the reader's husband who sat on a tractor wearing a camouflage uniform greeted us. His eyes shone sharply underneath his thick eyebrows. His solid figure, I was wondering if he was once a movie star. We went into the forest, shaking for a while in a cart hanging behind the tractor. A wide-open space with sculptures scattered all over the place. The readers like one of the sculptures welcomed us. My husband and I vacantly dumbfounded.

The reader is six years older than me, but she has a lot of hair and her skin is resilient enough to misunderstand that she was mistaken for Botox. Is it the difference between a fish living in ditch and a fish living in an ocean? Unlike us who live in a busy metropolis, they are natural people who grow vegetables without pollution in clear air and walk through dense forests. Living in a mobile house without electricity, using sunlight and lighting candles without a refrigerator!

I have never heard have true and humorous stories while eating lunch. How could this be happen? Was this really happening? I think it would be good to make it into a movie.

In the thick forest where the deer suddenly appeared and disappeared, we sat on the cart and smashing our buttocks and flapping our whole body on the cart we came back home. We were skipping dinner and falling asleep. I woke up at dawn. Was it taking on clean air? I wasn’t hungry at all. I poured water on steamed rice slowly appreciate the taste of all kinds of pickles that she wrapped. Remembering the image of the reader’s couple.

In contrast to urban gardening, shy, modest figure of weeds are amazing. The reader’s husband who told me that they don’t need everything and that it is the best to live comfortably in nature? It occurred to me that isn’t my life in a big city like a greenhouse a series of insignificant hassle?

No comments:

Post a Comment