Friday, September 14, 2012

Stopped Time

I haven't been feeling well since a few days ago. My head is throbbing and nauseating. If I vomited nothing came out. I feel like I'm going to die. When will I see the whole wide world before I die? Let's go. To Paris, France.

I found the reserved flight ticket to Paris and took an elevator on the 15th floor. Rattled on the thirteenth floor and dropped half way down, stopping between the 12th and 13th floors. The elevator door opened and closed three or four times. A gray wall blocked the front of the open door. I was trapped alone.

What should I do when I do this? I should be played it cool like a human being who educated. 'How long will I be locked up? An hour, two hours, or...' began to feel uneasy.

Not long ago, MRI was inspected as if I was entering a coffin in a car accident. The memory of being suffocated for 40 minutes came back to me. It remembered me that Hong Kong, which has a small land, they're burying coffins were erected. The elevator seemed to be a coffin. I pressed the button. There is no response. I pressed this button and that

I was told to come out of the elevator from the speaker. Why am I here this if I can get out? At first, I politely said, "I can not get out of here." But the elevator was not moving and only passing through time. "Let me get out of here."

The elevator door closed. I think I'm finally going down to the first floor. What the hell, the elevator didn't move. There was no sound from the speakers and silence continued. I was struck with fear "What are you doing there? Open the door quickly, You are not opening it." I started to go wild. For a while, I remember, there was no response for a very long time.  I seemed to be choking. At last I howled like a madman.

Suddenly the elevator moved slowly. The door opened quietly on the 11th floor as if nothing had happened. I was running out from the elevator as if I opened the lid of the coffin before burying the coffin. Strangely, there was no one and it was quiet. The only difference in size was the quiet, desolate long corridor that seemed to have magnified the size of the elevator.

I was the only one who made a fuss and everything was the same. I felt bad. I wanted to anger someone up with a cry of evil. But there is no one. I was reminded of my screaming. I was embarrassed. Only to get out of here quickly was the best. Jumped out of the building quickly.

It was bright and sunny outside. The world was doing just fine without knowing what had happened to me. I had a sharp throat. I looked like a crazy woman reflected in the show window. Is someone maybe looking at me? I walked briskly, looking all over the place. I felt as light as if I had a motor on my leg and was about to fly away. The pain in my head is gone, too. Walking at a brisk pace on 5th Avenue in Manhattan, I was smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment