Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A special anniversary for an artist couple

Under the tree where the blue bird is sitting, two women are holding hands. It is a birthday card sent by a friend. She seems to be trying to find the right thing for our friendship.

My friend kindly went back to the year I was born and found out that June 18 by the lunar calendar is July 17 by the solar calendar. Congratulations on your birthday, there was also a long story of 'Thank you for being a friend for many years.'

By the way, my husband can't remember my birthday or my wedding day.

"My birthday is over. Do you know when our wedding day is?" "How can I remember each and every one of them?" He looks at me like a snob. However, it was difficult to find out the solar calendar through the lunar calendar and to hard make a living, so he couldn't afford to take care of my birthday.

One day, a friend told me a story that had been upset. She told me that remind her husband of a forgotten her birthday and their anniversaries, book a restaurant with a good atmosphere, she is pathetic when she gets ready to go out and sits at the table. I will give up on it rather than fight against my husband because I have been tired. I won't do any birthdays or wedding anniversaries again.

The anniversary of my husband and I, both artists, is the day the painting was sold.

When the painting is sold, we bump the glass of congratulations for the days we have lived without taking care of our anniversaries. These days, there is more to bump the glass than ever before. If we do well, we may move up not only the days that have been delayed, but also the days that will come.

The day we were most happy with our couple was a day when a senior artist bought a painting. It tastes more like wine when an artist recognizes an artist's painting. When we go to an exhibition, there is a painting that we want to buy. We also bought several inexpensive works to help our fellow or junior colleagues in need.

My husband speaks sarcastically at the dinner table, which is not much prepared for the day when the painting was sold. "Yes, thanks to my wife's poor cooking skills, I don't have adult diseases. Once the artist has a long and healthy life, there is a high probability of seeing the glory." We excited, bumping a glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment