Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My big head child

I looked through the window into the neonatal room. Even from a distance, there was only one Asian child, so I could easily recognize my child. The face was wide and the head was big.

A white woman who was three or four times the size of me was also happy to see the nurse lifting her child. She looked at my child and looked at me up and down with a look of surprise.

"Are you the child you gave birth to?" "Yes." "How many pounds?" "Nine pounds eight ounces." Surprised, she looked up and down me again. "How can a child like that come out of your little body?"  "I had a cesarean section." "How many pounds do your child?" "6 pounds."

My first child was born as the largest child of the week at the hospital. The nurse brought the child into my arms and stands staring with worried eyes without leaving.

If I tried to get up, "You drop the child," she said. She asked me to sit in bed and hug the child. She must have felt uneasy about I who is less than 100 pounds was taking care of the child. The nurse said in a meaningful remark on the day I was discharged from the hospital. "You should be the child's boss, don't make him your boss,"

It is said that as the big born baby grows up, doesn't grow taller. Of course, the mother and father are both not tall, so he can't be tall, but the child has grown up healthy anyway.

The child began to complain about his appearance when he became adolescent, who was very interested in his appearance. He is short, has a big head, has too much weight on his cheeks, and complains that his legs are thick. I only resemble my mom and dad's bad points," he said. By the ninth grade, the child's face was covered with pimples. It's not unusual to complain angrily.

I have been raising a child with getting many things like clothes, toys from others. but I thought it was time to release my precious pocket money.

The child and I were diligent in collecting information about acne on the Internet. I let him buy and use the good acne medicines. I had him a dental braced and put him on the swimming team. In order to change the child's interests in other directions, I also sent him to volunteer abroad every summer vacation.

The child looked at his mother, who suddenly was spending money for him, and said, "Mom, are you okay? Aren't we going to go bankrupt our house?"

No comments:

Post a Comment