Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The reason why my husband is mature

Should I say shock therapy?

A wife needs to surprise her husband. Whenever a man is surprised, he seems to grow up little by little.

It was a long time ago, I was a manager at a clothing store in Brooklyn. The young man was looking into the store; with the woman's stocking was top his head. The figure was so ridiculous that I laughed inside, saying, 'There's all the crazy ones!'

"Give me the money!" The man, standing outside looking inside, covered a stocking his face and pointed a gun that was wrapped in a brown bag at me. It was so strange and funny to actually see the distorted face with stockings that I had only seen in the movie. He pointed the brown bag near at my face and shouted, "If you don't give me, I'll kill you!"

I couldn't believe there was a gun in a brown bag because of the sudden attack. "Don't be ridiculous, are you playing?" I snapped at the brown bag. Rather, the robber was so surprised that he pushed me and threw the register on the floor. Then he ran away with as much money as he could collect.

I ran out of the store after the thief who had run away. But the clerks and shoppers are lying flat on the floor. One of the clerks was shivering and crying. My legs finally began to tremble at the sight.

"Why did you do it without fear, are you crazy?" people went wild. I never imagined that this would happen to me. I didn't even know how dangerous it was because it was the first time.

The owner of the clothing store came running in surprise. "When a robber asks for money, why don't you give it? Why did you do that? I'm glad you didn't die," he said. A week ago, a burglar broke into the pizza store next door and was shot dead. After hearing one thing or another, I began to tremble and I felt sick. I realized that it was a terrible incident.

I dragged my tired body home and lay down. My stomach began to ache. I was getting very sick and had a hemorrhage. I was eventually taken to the hospital. A three-month-old child was miscarried.

The next day, my husband filled the locks outside the studio door and went out to get a job. I brought the store key, but I couldn't get to work. The storeowner came and took a key I thrown out of the window. In the end I became a full-time housewife. My husband pretty surprised at that time. The artist's husband almost made his wife dead for his painting. Painting is doing also without dying.

Whenever I searched the newspaper for a job because I was having trouble living after that, my husband would get angry with me, saying, "I only want you to raise children at home." Perhaps I'm the only one who's got a rest at home with an artist as a husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment