Saturday, April 3, 2021

The belly fat standing at a crossroads

 I have seen in the movie a scene where people who lived in the mountains with one’s back to the world for a long time are surprised to see the fat people overflowing the streets. Just as I am puzzled by comparing the slim people in the old films to the bodies of Americans these days. In the past, people's bodies were angular, with extras between clothes and bodies. It is attractive as if the body is relaxed inside without inflating out. It's quite romantic to talk while acting with a thin body. 

 I tried not to inflate my belly fat. However, during the pandemic, I diligently ate. A block of bean curd stuck to my stomach and the half of bean curd stuck to both sides. Now, the day is approaching when I go on a trip and show my body in a swimsuit. I regret the past days when I ate a lot by looking at the stretched flesh in the mirror. 

 As Asians were hit on the street as targets, I fell twice on the ice while glancing back at the sound of footsteps from behind. I sat down and thought for a moment without rushing to get up because I was embarrassed. Why did I become like this? 

 Fortunately, my fat butt which I hated so much, saved me. My body descends from my poor upper body and maintains a slender waistline even when I get older thanks to the long waist that meets the obese lower body. However, as it goes down, it is thicker in contrast to the upper body. All my life, I've been hating the butt. But even though I fell twice, I was able to get up. I didn't expect the fat butt I hated to act as a cushion! 

 Will there be times when I will use the sagging forearms and belly fat? There seems to be no chance to use it. Still, who knows, I shouldn't hate them too much. In life, the bad things get better and the good things get worse. It is not a matter of recklessly deciding whether to be bad or not and kicking the blessing. 

 It is said that it is better to gain weight in old age, but the useless things stick to me, so my body is not as light as it used to be. Eating and enjoying thirty minutes feels like three minutes. Exercising for thirty minutes to lose belly fat feels like three hours, so I get tired. 

 Do I want to live with my belly fat? Or should I keep losing my exercise? I stand at a crossroads.

No comments:

Post a Comment