Saturday, April 17, 2021

I was a kkondae, too

 A child who grew up under the parents of a kkondae has no choice but to become a kkondae environmentally. I lived convinced that I am not a kkondae because my father who didn't do any kkondae act. When I met people doing the kkondae act around me, I would pretend I didn't hear them at all, or I would say something different and then leave. 

 'Everyone has an inherent temperament of a kkondae in any form. The characteristic of a kkondae is that they always insist that they are right and do not acknowledge what others say. They talk a lot about the past. They brag a lot about themself. And no one even asks, but they give advice.' 

 I pondered whether I did such a kind of behavior. 

 There is my older sister who lives quietly and takes care of great health without doing anything the kkondae act. She didn't even ask me for a favor and I offered to book her vaccine. However, she is not grateful and also does not want to get a vaccine. 
"Even one person gets a shot quickly is to love the neighborhood." 
I was condescending and did a kkondae act by advising my sister. Two weeks later, the day my article appears in the newspaper, my sister called me again. 
“Did you get the vaccine?” 
"No" 
“Why don't you get it? What's the reason?” 
“I want to get it from God.” 
"Oh my god!" 
My sister tells the book of Revelation, and she talks about the relation between coronavirus and 666 blah, blah. And also as she listed the stories she got from The Epoch Times, she harangued an eloquence that I could not understand as if speaking in dialects unlike usual. 
“Sister, the Epoch Times, is it a media company belonging to Falun Gong?” 
"No." 
I felt it was useless to talk to her more. There is a God who gives her a vaccine, but why did I worry and act like a kkondae? I forgot for a moment. I regret it very much. 

 'It is said that the behavior of the kkondae depresses the motivation. And the loss of the organization caused by the kkondae is the cost of the kkondae. The loss that the kkondae inflicts on our society is enormous.' 

 While acting the kkondae to my sister, it lost our motivation between the sister and me. And suffered mental losses because I regretted why I did the kkondae act. From now on, I should shut my mouth as if I'm going to look at the fire across the river whether she gets the vaccine or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment