Saturday, February 20, 2021

Intuition taryeong

 "I've read Lee Soo Im's story for eight hours for two days. The paintings are cool and the writings are interesting.” 

 Someone enters my blog and reads 159 posts a day and 179 the next day. Who is it? I was curious. Intuitively, two people came to mind. But my guess was wrong. I didn't expect an acquaintance that had just finished his son's wedding and thought she would be droopy is reading my article! 

 In the past, the number of views reading my articles suddenly increased, so who is it? 
 'I think I'm becoming famous now.' 
I have been mistaken. There was a person reading it in a totally outrageous place that I didn't even think about. 
'My intuition is correct. No one can fool me.' 
I am often disappointed with myself, who has lived with intuition full of pride. As I get older, the frequency of missed intuition increases. If I do my best and leave it to the world as it flows, I will have no expectations or disappointments. 

 Let's not weigh a world that doesn't work my way. Let's live by the fun of writing and reading while making art works. 

 I'm reluctant to buy a book. Because I don't like books piled up in the house. I think hard about how to effectively throw away books I borrowed or read. It is a treacherous life of interest, which likes books but does not like to be piled up on the other hand. I threw away the novels from the books I read. I'm reading and throwing away books that I haven't read. The sound the book makes as it falls into the trashcan is like the relief of looking at a cleaning truck that collects garbage piled up in front of the house without a murmur. The bookshelf became brighter and cleaner. 

 I am reading to Park Kyungni's 'Toji' given by my friend a long time ago,. It reminds me of a story that someone reads 'Toji' and copies it into a notebook to study writing. Sol Publishing published it in 1993. It's fun as if I'm addicted to soap operas. I read only one or two chapters in the evening because I feel that every time I turn the page, there is less to read. 

 Some of the characters in the work believe the land as life and live faithfully, but some constantly conspire in the shady roof to aim for the property of Choi Cham-pan. The rich Gyeongsang dialect, vivid language and sentences and sentences naturally connect as if a rope clown glides on a string and then making it more interesting. Like in the ‘Toji’ book, things of the world that baffle me arise. Don't put on a gut feeling by imagining and thinking about something that's not good. I'll do my best and wait silently and let's leave it to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment