Saturday, February 9, 2019

dimly over the window...

I wake up at around 4 am. I came back from the bathroom, and sleep again or get up to write. My thoughts spring up like water. It is a good time to write.

Before holding the pen, play the "Walk at Home" video on YouTube. I should make no sound. It's because the teaching woman keeps making a noise rattling sounds like a cart. It's a light exercise at dawn, but the gaze naturally heads out of the window.

I live in a corner unit condo. When I look at the north building, I see a woman showering through the window. The body is gradually covered by the steam inside and he is becoming faintly. After taking a shower, the pose for cleaning the tub is familiar. The nude paintings of a woman who was favored by the Impressionist painter Renoir seem to be alive. When her bathroom light goes out, my eyes are wandering for a while and move away from the window.

On a warm day, a woman who lives in the building opposite the west opens the window and takes a shower. After the shower, she stands looking out of the window with her naked breast in the sun. It's like watching Edward Hopper's ‘A Woman in the Sun.’ I want to take off my clothes and enjoy the sun like she does, but I can't help but walk around the room in a bikini.

During the school days, I immediately captured the image of a nude model that changed poses and moved it to a sketchbook at high speed. Maybe that's why I'm not impressed by the women are naked. What catches my eye is the house kitchen scene facing directly in my kitchen.

An Asian man opens and closes the refrigerator door to prepare dinner in the kitchen and stands in front of the oven, tiring and stir-frying. He lean over and then move back and forth and assiduously. When a man sets the table, a woman appears. The two sit opposite each other for a meal. The man gets up from time to time while eating like me. The two of them stand close together to wash the dishes and the lights will go out. As if life had stopped suddenly, the landscape inside window becomes desolate.

The man who wears a black T-shirt and makes food is sleek and neat. I can't see a man's face in detail I imagine the face of a man who used to wear a black turtleneck that I had a crush on. A woman in a flower-patterned pajama that walks out to a fully set dinner table imagines it as the face of a friend I hate. I envy the woman who does not go in and out of the kitchen unlike me.

From one day on, the kitchen window of his house was covered with a small black shade.. Did he notice my gaze? But like a habit, I look at the window of his house and indulge in another fancy, preparing for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment