Friday, January 11, 2019

My possibility is

'When was the universe born? Scientists say it was born 13.7 billion years ago, but it is not certain. The Big Bang theory generally admits that all matter and energy in the universe was concentrated in a space that is extremely small than the atomic size, and then at one moment the fireball bursts, and began to expand and became the universe that it is now.  

In this born universe, I was born in the middle of summer, smaller than dust. When I was born, my father was so happy that he hugged me as if a star had fallen from the sky. Every time my father lifted me up to the ceiling I was as confused as the universe exploded. Whenever he rubs my cheeks on his hairy face, I felt that my cheeks would burst as if the universe was expanding.

I was very stressed by my father's enthusiasm education, which started from kindergarten. My left arm was shaken from time to time because I was hit by the whip of a ferocious teacher. I had no choice but to take a leave school. After all, my father just wanted me to be alive, even if I could not study. The shaking arm stopped.

I had to continue to devote myself to my most confident and enjoyable work. My father recommended me to study painting, because of my dissatisfaction with my studied that "I don’t like this subject, I am sick of that subject,"

After that, I wriggled to draw the paintings in the darkness, the heavily constricting universe. However, I began to feel that something went wrong. It was because I did not work as if the hawk with sharp beaks and fierce eyes, staying still in the air to target its prey, and then immediately rushes toward its prey.

Still, what I've been thinking and working about for the longest time is painting.

I did not open the door to the possibility that I could do it. I worked in a negative attitude by squeezing the idea out of my head. it had to come from flexible posture like flowing water.

Einstein said, "When you open the door of your brain and look at all the possibilities of the universe, it flows in." 'If you think that an idea comes out of your head, it is hard to escape from existing thoughts, and if you see yourself as being infinite as the universe, your abilities are pouring infinitely. Life is separated by the difference of simple thought and vision."

The time left for me, can I work and try with the wisdom and energy from the universe, breaking down the wall of the narrow prison I made myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment